How to report an Emergency?
- You witness an emergency, say a serious road accident of a
vehicle with a vehicle number e.g. UP16BW1530.
- The driver/Occupant(s) of the vehicle are not in a position
to communicate and are in need of medical attention.
- You take your mobile, and type an SMS :
Number, Location detail of the accident
Example: UP16BW1530, Main Market MG Road Trichy
- Send this SMS to 5 62 63 64 65 or 9958701212 (for
BSNL and MTNL users).
Report any Emergency where a person is not able to help
- Unconscious on a path
- A heart attack
- Any medical emergency
- Road Accident
In case of any Medical Emergency, send an SMS:
ID number, location detail of the emergency
ZEW4998225, Qutub minar New Delhi
You & Your ID
Don't hesitate to report
- Always carry your ID with you.
- ID can be Driving License, Voter card, Aadhar card,
Passport, PAN card.
- Carry atleast one ID with you.
- Your identity will remain confidential
- You can report without even going near the accident site.
- You can report the accident even while sitting in your
- You can report accident of all vehicles with a vehicle
number like scooter, motorcycle, car, bus, auto etc.
- SMS charges are applicable as per your service provider.
Video explaining how to report an accident